ABSOLUTLY DEVASTATED.........CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE? x

Guest vikkeytymo

Guest vikkeytymo

Hi Everyone.

My name is Vikkey and I have recently qualified as a hairdresser. We are 1 year into our 4 year plan to get to Oz, but browsing on here I have come to realise Western Australia are not sponsoring hairdressers. I have been looking on the CSOL which hairdressing is on.

Are my hopes now shattered of coming to Perth or can I still apply without state sponsorship and forfeit the awarding 5 points. If so I need to get 8's on the IELTs?

Can anybody shed any light on this please before I contact an agent tomorrow

Thank you xx

Hi vikkey if you can get the 8s in ielts you won't need state sponsorship. I was lucky enough to get my visa last year as a hairdresser as I needed the extra 5 points. They've took a lots of trades off this year but it may come back on again.x

Consolidated skilled occupation list

Angela I can't believe how much I forgot I couldn't even remember what the ielts score was required and what I got...it's funny how it disappears when your not constantly checking every day!! I'm so glad it's all behind us now :)