3rd IELTS today, fingers crossed for my hubby!!!

Keith

150k a year is that all haha! It sounds like a plan, I'm going to need all the luck I can get, its so frustrating as once were passed this hurdle we are ready to go house sold, funds in the bank ,just want to get out there and get are new life in the sun underway!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a nightmare to have to go through all this and sole destroying, credit to you for taking it 6 times I get my results Friday so hope it's the last time I've got to go and do it , just to rub salt in the wounds to get in this country you only have to score a 4!!

Are you kidding me...? I guess that explain why I struggle to communicate with so many people at work :-(

150k a year is that all haha! It sounds like a plan, I'm going to need all the luck I can get, its so frustrating as once were passed this hurdle we are ready to go house sold, funds in the bank ,just want to get out there and get are new life in the sun underway!

Yeah, hopefully it'll be all good this time round then you can start planning!!!!.

Just doing my ACS training and assessments this week. Its weird doing it knowing that I'll need to forget nearly everything I know and learn the Oz way.

Seems a waste of time but at least it lasts 5years just incase we come back..

Always good to have a plan b though, typical it's ran out months before you leave but good practice to get yourself into the training frame of mind ready for Oz, I've got 4 years left on mine did L.P.G which came in handy but it hasn't really paid me back for the extra £250 I paid on top, only done a few boilers and some horse box lorry's!

Results day today??

Yes results today, Keith has just gone to work he's been up and down all night thinking they might be on line after midnight but nothing yet!! So I've got to check for him and I'm so scared to check, I so hope he's done it this time just for his sake he is so nervous about the results, I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as I hear.

Thanks everyone

Michelle :swoon:

Good luck

Alright Keefo,how's it going with you? Hope you and yours are all ok

I failed led my first IELTS a few weeks back,hey ho onto the next one in September and at least I know how to practice better now!

Also had skills assessment last weekend so waiting for results from that........not brilliant at this waiting lark but work is busy and getting busier for the next few months so in no rush.....

They have just come online ...we failed again! 3rd test here we come!

Sorry to hear that hun. IELTS is so frustrating! My hubby passed on his 3rd time so it can be done. Dust yourself down and carry on, when you do get the results you want it'll be even more sweeter xx

Guest Guest6235
Alright Keefo,how's it going with you? Hope you and yours are all ok

I failed led my first IELTS a few weeks back,hey ho onto the next one in September and at least I know how to practice better now!

Also had skills assessment last weekend so waiting for results from that........not brilliant at this waiting lark but work is busy and getting busier for the next few months so in no rush.....

Now then, sorry to hear about your IELTS, I'm just glad we never had to do it.

I should be able to tell you more in the coming days as loaded some info up yesterday about the police checks that C.O wanted to know about.....we thought we may have got to know today but wait and see now.

Now then, sorry to hear about your IELTS, I'm just glad we never had to do it.

I should be able to tell you more in the coming days as loaded some info up yesterday about the police checks that C.O wanted to know about.....we thought we may have got to know today but wait and see now.

Pah,

if 3 dvt's and one marriage 'ain't gonna beat me I'm sure a daft English test won't :cool: I hope it all happens soon for you mate,good luck

Guest Guest6235
Pah,

if 3 dvt's and one marriage 'ain't gonna beat me I'm sure a daft English test won't :cool: I hope it all happens soon for you mate,good luck

Didn't realise you were also married once before. Are the dvt's from flying or just one of those things. We always wear flight socks when flying, if I'm wearing shorts I look a complete prick but I don't care.

Didn't realise you were also married once before. Are the dvt's from flying or just one of those things. We always wear flight socks when flying, if I'm wearing shorts I look a complete prick but I don't care.

Yeh eh just decided to "try before you buy" with this one :wink:

Dvts came at me from nowhere and no cure but again hey oh,leg looks a mess but it's a good come back when someone is whinging or has thrown a Monday sicky! Something along the lines of "try having 3 dvt's and not having a day off sick in 10 years you whinging wart" :cool:

I have a picture of you in my head in stockings and shorts that may take a while to be cured!

Edited by 7cdb

Guest Guest6235
Yeh eh just decided to "try before you buy" with this one :wink:

Dvts came a me from nowhere and no cure but again hey oh,leg looks a mess but it's a good come back when someone is whinging or has thrown a Monday sicky! Something along the lines of "try having 3 dvt's and not having a day off sick in 10 years you whinging wart" :cool:

I have a picture of you in my head in stockings and shorts that may take a while to be cure!

Careful with those thoughts lol !!

Yes results today, Keith has just gone to work he's been up and down all night thinking they might be on line after midnight but nothing yet!! So I've got to check for him and I'm so scared to check, I so hope he's done it this time just for his sake he is so nervous about the results, I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as I hear.

Thanks everyone

Michelle :swoon:

Any news from the IELTS yet?

I've got this to drink in celebration

unehujad.jpg

Yes we got the results this morning, unfortunately we didn't get the marks needed L -7.5 R - 6.0 W - 7.0 S - 8.5 Keith is gutted he is not in from work yet but I feel so bad for him it is soul destroying going through all this especially as it has nothing to do with his capability for work or anything. He is doing another on 19th so hopefully better luck next time but thanks everyone for the well wishes and I know many of you have been through all this too :sad: