Vetassess Plumbing

Sh1988

• 4 weeks later...

hello again..

I found a few formals, not much info regarding the writing/ multiple choice sections thou... Genrally it just depends on your assessor on the day!!

Yes, i have done my first aid, in Australia actually.. Ive been there two years, had to head back here in order to take vetassess, due to lack of courses to do this in AU!!

Whats worse is i actually have my WA tradespersons licence ( two week course practical and theory), as-well as other Australian Qualifications, two years plumbing experience in Australia and i still had to fly back to do vetassess, so i can prove i can do my job, which has really sucked!! Its nearly summer out there :{

I am applying for permanent residency, if all goes well i have have my eoi in in a few weeks woohoo...

Has your husband done his first aid?? Hopefully he get on a course before, just incase they require it!!

Not long left now :wideeyed:

Hi,

My partner is doing his 3 day first aid course that same week he is doing his practical with Vetassess, our agent as said its fine that he wont have his first aid certifcate as vetassess with only issue is skills Certfiacte once they receive his first aid so that should be about 10 days after. We will hopefully put in for the november invites fingers crossed.

Are you going back to WA?

I want to go now i hate winter :frown:

Hey

Fingers crossed all goes well, I've had some books out, so hopefully should be straight forward knowledge!!!

Yes i will be returning back to WA, my girlfriends there and i have leads to employment there!!

Which state are you going to? there are different plumbing licenses for different states, example..

My license is WA, if i went any other state you have to retake some tests at your own cost, so choose wisely!!

Wish you all the best of luck!!!

:cute:

Hi,

We are hoping to go to WA, we have friends in mandurah so ideally would like to be around there. My partner dan has been a qualified plumber for 8years +, what are the wage like in WA?

Would you be able to give me some feeback after you have done you're practical on the 23rd.

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, JessicaDarcey said:

Your partner would have finished it by now. How did it go ?

Welcome to the forum - the OP hasn't posted since 2016 so unlikely to answer.  I see you're posting from India - we'd love to hear your hopes for your migration journey.