debra

John Butler Primary College

Hi, we are looking at Jindalee - Eden Beach area to live does anyone know what John Butler Primary College is like? I am going for a look around but would like to hear if anyone has children that go there, Thanks, Deb

Our daughter goes there, in pre primary year and my son is starting kindy there in February.

we've found it fine although we have nothing else to compare it to as we've only been here 7 months. It's only about 18 months old so the facilities are like new. It also has a swimming pool and our daughter is starting free lessons later this month.

Its certainly better than the school she attended in the UK

Our daughter goes there, in pre primary year and my son is starting kindy there in February.

we've found it fine although we have nothing else to compare it to as we've only been here 7 months. It's only about 18 months old so the facilities are like new. It also has a swimming pool and our daughter is starting free lessons later this month.

Its certainly better than the school she attended in the UK

Hi, thank you for your reply, do you mind me asking how old your daughter is, our daughter is 6 and just wondering what year group she will be in. Nice to hear they have a pool , Deb

If your child turned 6 on 30th June or before this year she will be in year 1 now but if she turned 6 on 1st July onwards then she would currently be in pre-primary.

Hi, thank you for your reply, do you mind me asking how old your daughter is, our daughter is 6 and just wondering what year group she will be in. Nice to hear they have a pool , Deb

She is 5 and turns 6 in November. As Arwen says depends on when she turned 6 as to year group.

There is an even newer primary school in Alkimos which opened in Feb and one opening next Feb I think at Alkimos beach

7 hours ago, stuartchisholm said:

Northshore Christian Grammar School

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the Principal of course you are going to be recommending this school.