New to site, not new to Perth

Sashamb

Hello Everyone

I am new to this site but i am not new to Perth. I am a Mortgage Broker helping clients with all things home/investment property fiance. I had couple of mates (originally from the UK) that suggested i should sign up here; as there are lot of people new to the country, and who might need assistance with buying property/obtaining fiances.

So here i am. Basically my service is free to clients as i get paid by the banks by bringing them clients. My role is to do the shopping around for you and ensuring that the loan suits your needs and that you need the lenders lending policy. Most of all, i am very honnest and upfront. I have genuine interst in helping peopel and what i do.

So if you are buying, building or looking to get a better interest rate, i can help.

On a personal note, i am father of 2 boys (1yo and 4yo) who likes to hang out with family, beach, beer (i love beer, but on in an alcoholic kinda way :biglaugh:) I work hard.

Anyways hope you all are well and I am looking forward to contributing to this forum.

Cheers

Sasha

Edited by Sashamb

I've only just arrived in Perth but hopefully as soon as I've secured a permanent job I'll be able to purchase a house so will probably make contact. My brother is currently looking into mortgages so I'll let him know too.

I wondered if there were mortgage brokers as that is what I used back in the UK.

Thanks

Kate

I've only just arrived in Perth but hopefully as soon as I've secured a permanent job I'll be able to purchase a house so will probably make contact. My brother is currently looking into mortgages so I'll let him know too.

I wondered if there were mortgage brokers as that is what I used back in the UK.

Thanks

Kate

Hi Kate

Yes, I can help. I will send you a PM. I am new to this forum, and not sure what i can post (in terms of business rules) as per above administrators request. I don't want to get waked.

Cheers

Sasha

Hi Kate

Yes, I can help. I will send you a PM. I am new to this forum, and not sure what i can post (in terms of business rules) as per above administrators request. I don't want to get waked.

Cheers

Sasha

Hi Sasha - you can post but the rules ask that you also be an active member/participant and not just posting regarding your business. The owners are in the US at the moment but they'd be happy to discuss paid advertising also.