Skilled Migration WA have removed WASMOL and 187 until further advice from new GOVT

As long as you have lodged a complete and valid application with RCB approval,IMHO your application should be processed as normal!

Hi to all.

I am just new in this blog.

I applied RSMS(nomination/visa) in Perth last year Sept 2016. With RCB approval. Just worried about new policies of Labor regarding rsms removal from WA. Did you guys have any idea that will these policies affect the previously lodged applications too? As I am really concerned about this. Please help me out. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
But on another post you have written its open now . I am not applying for Perth but near geraldton. That will be a help from your side to guide me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Please look at a map. Geraldton is not a suburb of Perth but is a city in it's own right in the Mid West of Western Australia, and is about 420km north of Perth.

It is postcodes that rule this visa. The Premier has rightly asked for the Perth Metropolitan area postcodes to be removed. It is expected that only postcodes outside the Perth Metro area will remain.

Please look at a map. Geraldton is not a suburb of Perth but is a city in it's own right in the Mid West of Western Australia, and is about 420km north of Perth.

It is postcodes that rule this visa. The Premier has rightly asked for the Perth Metropolitan area postcodes to be removed. It is expected that only postcodes outside the Perth Metro area will remain.

Thank you very much for clearification

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk