Perth CBD what's happening?

Ktee

Ok, today I spoke with the Boheme and they informed me that the Boheme, Moon and Six Pence and others in that block are being kicked out. The person who owns the building as better things planned (more like someone as offered him more money). I was also told that Jamie's is also closing down. Does anyone know what's happening and what's going to take their place?

Apparently there is going to be a $150 million 15 storey tower development housing a new hotel, multi-screen cinema, bars and restaurants.

What a shame, I'm surprised they are allowed as above the Boheme is surely classed as an historic building.

You have a building we saw whilst walking around, it is a very old historic building and then they have plonked a modern new build high Rise apartment block on top.

'Mind you, I think all the other cities have probably demolished them all by now. It's such a shame as Perth is one of the most beautiful cities I have been to.