Recruitment consultant jobs

Guest The Newlands

Guest The Newlands

Hi, we are in the last stages of our visa and now is the time to start looking for jobs. I' m a recruitment consultant and my husband is a tiler. Will it be easy for me as a recruitment consultant to find a job? What are the average basic wages recruitment consultants are getting? Thanks for advice in advance.Ps I am contacting agencies as we speak. I'll keep you posted Kind regard Sarah n John newland

Hi Sarah

As Phil says I am starting with Hays as a Section Manager and yes there are plenty of consultant jobs about from trainees, to senior consultants. I cannot advise with regards to salaries for these positions but I can say that if you work hard then your bonuses will far outweigh your base salary.

if you PM me with regards to what industry sector/position/experience you work in then I may be able to put in touch with the right person in Australia.

Hi Sarah,

Recruitment consultants are all over Perth like a rash, so you won't have any trouble securing a position. Employers don't seem to want to take the responsibility for recruiting even the most menial jobs, so they have the town completely sewn up.

Dean,

I don't know what department you're going into or at what level of seniority but I have been truly shocked by the arrogance and laziness within Hays.

I hope you're coming over to kick some ass....