certified documents????

Jo1977

Guest Perthsunshine

@ poppops - did you just walk into your local post office with all your copied and original documents and got them to stamp every single page of your copies or?

@ poppops - did you just walk into your local post office with all your copied and original documents and got them to stamp every single page of your copies or?

Well I asked first, and said do you charge, they said no as they are classed as an offical, it took some time, as lots to stamp, sign and to verify. We use the local PO as on the door so they do know us, but I guess that makes no difference as if you had a solicitor to do it they dont know you. I did buy them a huge bottle of wine to say thanks... still way cheaper than the solicitor :o)

If you are submitting an online e-visa then you just scan them straight in from the original, it does say somwhere in the info that original scanned and attached docs are acceptable.

If you are applying here in Aus then go to a local pharmacy, they do it for 'A gold coin donation' what ever that means, its a dam site cheaper then an Aussie post office, I paid $4.00 each at the post office, then kicked myself when I went to the chemist and saw the sign, used the chemist ever since

Guest Perthsunshine

Good luck with it. Most 457 Visa's are being proceed fairly quickly. Please keep us updated upon your outcome :)

Edited by Perthsunshine