letter from bank,applying for loan in oz?

bwatt99

Is there a need to get a letter from say a loan you had at a bank or your credit history to help when you are staying in oz if applying for a loan there or are they not interested in this and they just want to see that your maybe say working in oz and have wage slips to show,just thought i ask as read somewhere that it would help having a letter from a bank if i wanted to get a loan in oz etc

Is there a need to get a letter from say a loan you had at a bank or your credit history to help when you are staying in oz if applying for a loan there or are they not interested in this and they just want to see that your maybe say working in oz and have wage slips to show,just thought i ask as read somewhere that it would help having a letter from a bank if i wanted to get a loan in oz etc

no point whatsoever. Your credit history in the UK is irrelevant and getting credit in Australia is getting harder, particularly for new arrivals with little working history.