Got my Invitation to Apply - now what? woooooo

JenPen

Hello

So @Scotty (well done m'dear!!!) and I (separately) have received our ITA's :biglaugh::wacko: yay to us!! But what now?

Is there loads to fill in on the form before we press the final submission and hand over our hard earned cash?

I am so excited and feel a bit sick all at once.....!!! I feel like it has been such a long journey already and now there really is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

I am sure @Scotty has more questions to ask but thought I would set up a joint thread - and for anyone else that wants to ask questions :cute:

There was about 18 pages to fill in when we applied. You'll need all your documents and dates etc next to you to fill in the form. Also make sure you are doing it on a computer which has your documents scanned and ready to upload. Check and double check all the dates before submitting and paying your visa fee. You can save it as you go along. It's all going to be very real from now on! Congratulations on receiving your invite Jen! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

JenPen - Have you tried to login to skill select today? I am getting the below message when i login

The configuration for this token service does not specify a defaultApplicationLocation. Please configure an appSetting key called defaultApplicationLocation, with a suitable default url location.

@Scotty - I have not tried today, I logged in last night and all OK but just finished scanning docs I think and will login when the children are in bed and complete as much as I can tonight :) will let you know! I am so happy we are still continuing on this journey together, it almost feels like we started at the same time :cute: - are you going alone or family, I know I should know.....oops!! Where are you off to aswell NOR or SOR?

@Scotty - I have not tried today, I logged in last night and all OK but just finished scanning docs I think and will login when the children are in bed and complete as much as I can tonight :) will let you know! I am so happy we are still continuing on this journey together, it almost feels like we started at the same time :cute: - are you going alone or family, I know I should know.....oops!! Where are you off to aswell NOR or SOR?

Hi

We did plan on heading to Perth but with the job situation at the moment we will go anywhere that I can get a job (I work in the oil industry)

Have you tried to login today? I am still getting the below message.

The configuration for this token service does not specify a defaultApplicationLocation. Please configure an appSetting key called defaultApplicationLocation, with a suitable default url location.

After I login to EOI homepage and click 'Apply for visa' do I have to create an immi account?

So I have gone ahead and created my immi account. I am now in my applications summary. When I click NEW APPLICATION i cannot find the 189 visa under Skilled Migration ? I am not getting of to a good start here haha

So I have gone ahead and created my immi account. I am now in my applications summary. When I click NEW APPLICATION i cannot find the 189 visa under Skilled Migration ? I am not getting of to a good start here haha

I just read on another site that I will have to wait 48 hours. Phew haha

Oh Why has it done it this way?? I have submitted my application and loaded all my documents......you have already done it but yes immi account x

What do you mean why has it done it this way? At wuat stage did you create your immi account? You must have done it before your received your invite? I am pretty sure I have not created one before as I did not need to. I am getting really confused now. Can't believe you have done everything already haha quick!!