Jump to content

Emigration insurance

Hollie Atherton

Recommended Posts

Emigration insurance is basically one way travel insurance. Most standard travel insurance policies won't cover you for a 1 way journey when you're leaving the country.


To the OP, I've never used go walkabout, but read about them reasonably frequently across the forums which we run. I haven't read anything negative about them. Off the top of my head, they're the only company I can think of who offer one way insurance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't remember who we used (maybe duinsure.co.uk) but as we were doing Disney Florida on the way over it was well worth it to cover 3 weeks travelling.

Normal travel insurance will send you back to the UK if you fall seriously ill en route to Australia......not necessarily a good outcome !


GoWalkabout look good too !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...