Jindalee

ROB T

Guest guest9824

As I said before, it's a lovely area, can see why many would want to live there. My suburb isn't to everyone's taste as it's a bit old and crusty in lots of places, verges overgrown, houses unkept, but we like it, but we also like new, clean and well kept too, we just prefer a bit of space around us....Odies I'm sure you will be very happy up there, and you will have a never ending supply of free coffee from Mr.T when he finally opens his Dome:biggrin:

As I said before, it's a lovely area, can see why many would want to live there. My suburb isn't to everyone's taste as it's a bit old and crusty in lots of places, verges overgrown, houses unkept, but we like it, but we also like new, clean and well kept too, we just prefer a bit of space around us....Odies I'm sure you will be very happy up there, and you will have a never ending supply of free coffee from Mr.T when he finally opens his Dome:biggrin:

No dramas there lol; flat white or cappuccinos?

I think we need a PerthPoms coffee morning at the new Dome, when it opens, what do you think Rob, do you think you could handle us all in one go.:wink:

No worries..... It will be great for us all to meet up don't you think? Must make sure Odies is over then however.... already offered to buy me a beer down the boat. :rolleyes: