Early Tax Return with ATO

georgiasmammy

Looking for some advice from anyone who knows anything about submitting an early tax return with ATO. We arrived after the start of the current financial year and leaving before it ends. I've just phoned the ATO now, we can't submit one online via e-tax, so they're sending a form out to us.

Just wondering if anyone's done it before? How easy is it to complete? What documents will we need to send back to ATO along with our tax return? Do we simply fill the form in with salary details/tax paid etc or do we need to send payslips etc?

As always, thanks in advance. :notworthy:

Guest guest9824
Looking for some advice from anyone who knows anything about submitting an early tax return with ATO. We arrived after the start of the current financial year and leaving before it ends. I've just phoned the ATO now, we can't submit one online via e-tax, so they're sending a form out to us.

Just wondering if anyone's done it before? How easy is it to complete? What documents will we need to send back to ATO along with our tax return? Do we simply fill the form in with salary details/tax paid etc or do we need to send payslips etc?

As always, thanks in advance. :notworthy:

Morning GM,

Hope everything is going according to plan.

I'm not a tax expert, sorry, OH does his own online, but just wanted to bump this back up, for someone to come along to help.

Might be worth a phone call to the Tax office to ask the question, explain you are packing up so if you need certain documents left out of the packing you need to know what ones are likely to be asked for..

peax

• 1 month later...