Which way to go???

Kate

Hi just after bit of advice. We are already in Perth on my partners 457. We want to go for PR but could do without the added cost of migration fees!!

who has done it alone??? My partner scores 60 without the IELTS. We have no criminal background & apart from my dodgy back no health issues.

Hi just after bit of advice. We are already in Perth on my partners 457. We want to go for PR but could do without the added cost of migration fees!!

who has done it alone??? My partner scores 60 without the IELTS. We have no criminal background & apart from my dodgy back no health issues.

When you say 'migration fees' and you're already here, are you referring to the cost of the visa? I that's the case then there's no way around it, PR costs money whether you're sponsored or not.

The fee for our sponsored PR from 457 is $7040. In addition we need to pay for UK police checks, Oz police checks and medicals.

When you say 'migration fees' and you're already here, are you referring to the cost of the visa? I that's the case then there's no way around it, PR costs money whether you're sponsored or not.

The fee for our sponsored PR from 457 is $7040. In addition we need to pay for UK police checks, Oz police checks and medicals.

No I was referring to the visa agents fees alone.

Are you doing it your self or going through an agent?

Porty sorry to contradict regarding costs ............. We only paid for police checks for our 457 and the police checks for the PR ENS 186. Perhaps me thinks it depends on the generosity of the companies you are sponsored by must be something about writing it off for tax. They paid for medicals and skills assessment for hubby. We have been extremely lucky but then we really did have a very very crapola start prior to getting here and the first year ...............