Going it alone....friends wanted please!! :)

Doris

Hi

I'm planning on moving to Perth later in the year if my Visa is granted! I'm a single gal and emigrating alone, which is partly exciting and partly scaring me to death!!

I have a few family friends over in Perth and plan to stay with them initially. However I would like to get to know others on here and make some friends before I go. I'm an easy going kinda person, I love to laugh and have fun. I have lots of friends here in the UK and think this will be my biggest wrench....leaving them behind. Please get in touch, I would love to here from you.

Oh my name is Nic....Doris is a kinda nickname!!

AASW Skills Assessment 11.06.13 / IELTS S9 L9 R9 W8 14.02.14 / EOI 17.02.14 / WA SS 20.02.14 approved 21.02.14 / ITA 24.02.14 / 190 VISA submitted 24.02.14 / police checks pending / medical booked 28.02.14 its all moving pretty quickly!!

Edited by Doris

Guest guest9824
Hi

I'm planning on moving to Perth later in the year if my Visa is granted! I'm a single gal and emigrating alone, which is partly exciting and partly scaring me to death!!

I have a few family friends over in Perth and plan to stay with them initially. However I would like to get to know others on here and make some friends before I go. I'm an easy going kinda person, I love to laugh and have fun. I have lots of friends here in the UK and think this will be my biggest wrench....leaving them behind. Please get in touch, I would love to here from you.

Oh my name is Nic....Doris is a kinda nickname!!

AASW Skills Assessment 11.06.13 / IELTS S9 L9 R9 W8 14.02.14 / EOI 17.02.14 / WA SS 20.02.14 approved 21.02.14 / ITA 24.02.14 / 190 VISA submitted 24.02.14 / police checks pending / medical booked 28.02.14 its all moving pretty quickly!!

Hey doris, love it! Good luck and every credit for doing it all by yourself, there are a few single ladies on here, who seem lovely and have a wicked sense of humour so hopefully you won't be too lonely once you finally arrive.

pea

Hi Nic when I applied for my visa I was single, was a lot of paperwork to do but well worth it I think (not there yet lol) Keep going as sometimes you ask yourself is it really worth it with all the messing around you have to do

I met my girlfriend just before my visa was granted through our intrest in Perth her sister lived there as does mine, we are now ready to submit the paperwork for my girlfriends partner visa so hopefully in about 8, 9 months time we both will be out there

Anything you need just ask

Good luck

Gaz

Hi guys

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm pretty determined and not fussed about being single. Gaz let me know when you plan to go out, what area you thinking? I'm going to Bassendean. I plan to continue working as a social worker but may settle for a job at muzzbuzz!!!

Nic

Ah muzzbuzz the little coffee kiosks me thinks,

My sis lived in Rolystone but has now moved into a rental they own in Kelmscot they are hoping to move further south in the Bunbury area brother-in-law likes his wine and he,s hoping to buy a big plot of land to grow his vines on but depending on times we can stop with them in Kelmscot or stop with Jennys step brother in Wanneroo but we are abit undecided at the mo where to live after we get settled in with work and things

Gaz