Validating visa's

katescott

Hi,my family are travelling out to Perth in April to validate our visa's. My husband,however,has had a possible job offer starting 10th march.Does anyone know if we have to validate our visas as a family of 5 or if my hubby can do his first and myself and boys travel over in april as planned to validate ours?

Thanks for replying,it would be so much easier if this is the case as my hubby accepting the job would depend on it really. Our visit is intended to be just a very reluctant validation holiday but we have accepted an offer on our house this week so it may turn out to be the big move,fingers crossed...although things never work out as planned do they!!

Are you in Perth now? I'm so excited to move out there!!

Kate x

Thanks for replying,it would be so much easier if this is the case as my hubby accepting the job would depend on it really. Our visit is intended to be just a very reluctant validation holiday but we have accepted an offer on our house this week so it may turn out to be the big move,fingers crossed...although things never work out as planned do they!!

Are you in Perth now? I'm so excited to move out there!!

Kate x

no Kate, we're in the uk :(

validating in October unless a job offer turns up before then......

good luck

X