immigration agent recommendation

Guest bee art

Guest bee art

Hi im new on here so hope that this posts. My husband is 35 & is a business planning coordinator or a data analyst & has mentioned about moving to Perth. We have just come back from a holiday down under & Perth was one place we liked. My main question is could anyone recommend a good agent who might take on a case which could take a little while? My husband has looked at the skills list & is quite confused where his job may be in the jobs lists. Hes worked in the oil industry for 12 years as a project manager & other things. He does have a degree but not sure that could make a difference to a anything. I currently work in care & have a nvq level 3 in health & social care worth a diploma so I would like the chance to try & get over to Perth on my experience. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated

I used immigration2oz too. John Adams was great. Whichever agent you use, make sure they are MARA registered. I enquired with one agent who then hounded me with daily phone calls telling me that there was going to be changes with visas within a couple of months and if I didn't apply right now I might not be able to apply at all. They were asking for money off me every day. I then went to an expo and met John Adams who took all of my info from me and then gave me a free consult, telling me which visas I could apply for and which one he felt was best for me given my circumstances. He gave me a contract to take home and read. He gave me a couple of weeks before contacting me again. No pressure. Most will give a free consultation if you ask.

Good luck.

Debs