Damn it

nollie

Save save save has been our motto to get over to aus, we don't have the usual Visa issues, we are lucky in just requiring the Spousal Visa (obviously we know not a guarantee).... Hubby's company offered redundancy, and yes after 15 years he applied, but sods law him being a blummin hard worker, the result is no due to them not being able to loose his skills and experience... we thought this would bring our plans forward...... oh well trying to keep positive whilst he is on night shift tonight , and I have a huge glass of red...... defo proving my saying that its not easy to emigrate never will be ..... but hoping it will be worth it

It is such a long process and frustrating, but reading all the posts of people who have finally arrived gives you a little boost and makes you realise that it could hopefully be you soon.

My husband started posting on PP few weeks ago and it has been so helpful so far, people are so willing to help and it's comforting to know others are in same position. Keith did his IELTS on Sat just gone so we are eagerly waiting on the results which should be here a week tomorrow!!!!

So fingers, toes and everything else crossed that we get a good result and then our EOI can go in, I just can't wait to get a bit further on our little girl keeps saying mummy are we going to Australia now?! It will be amazing when we can tell her it will be soon.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting on results or who is finally at that exciting stage of leaving for a new life down under :jiggy: