Three Little Words - PP Character Analysis

Akasully2

I have a cheeky and hopefully entertaining idea for a new thread, 'Three Little Words'.

I have been thinking that we all 'put it out there' for all to read and in those words we convey a little of who we are. Whilst we hide behind usernames and avatars, the thing we usually can't hard behind are our words. They can say so much about a person and gives us an understanding of who we are talking to. We are all unique, even if we are all going through a similar experience.

My idea of 'Three Little Words' is a bit of fun to name a person and positively describe your impression of them in no more than three words. I must emphasise that it must be a positive experience. As I was always taught, if you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all. So no meanness please, not that I expect any nonsense like that on here. All too extremely pleasant and civilised for that!

Some people we have met and many we have not. Some people we 'know' better than others. So the idea is that you list people who you feel you 'know' and write no more than three words (but less is fine) that spring to mind when you think of them. You could use adjectives' nouns, verbs....whatever you want, just remember that no one should feel upset, quite the opposite.

I mentioned this idea to a group of PP when we met the other day. The idea provoked amusement and light hearted horror at how we are perceived. Someone described me using one word that really surprised me (not horrible) and it really got me thinking. So, if you are up for a bit of fun, join in, I hope you do. More the merrier. People can be repeated, obviously, no limit to how many times a person pops up.

Here goes, shall I start....? :biggrin:

SJT - Diligent, Honest, Friendly

Porty - Authoritative, Social, Environmental

Rossmoyne - Tiger, Wise, knowledgable

NikkiD- Generous, Quiet, Calm

Rob (Dome) - Tall, Entrepreneur, Family

Like it? Your turn...!

Edited by Akasully2
Grammar

@Akasully2 - Investigative, sociable, passionate

@nikkiwd - culinary, thoughtful, family

@SJT - kindhearted, warm, friendly

@portlaunay - mischevious, charitable, innovative

@Osmond8 - warm, generous, creative

@Deb - chatty, determined, grandchildren

@beandownunder - generous, loyal, therapist!

@JoandScott - caregiver, tolerant, driven

@travelchic - expeditious, witty, spirited!

Edited by Lou8670
add tags

Nikkid-quite,creative,though full,

SJT-Loyal, Strong, Friendly

Osmond-Smiley, happy, Friendly

Lou8670-Informative, Family orientatied,Determined.

Druid-Helpfull, Knowledgable,Determined

Akasully22-Witty, Strong minded, Night owl

Very Stormy-caring,Knowledgable, Considerate,