WANTED: 5 Door family sized car

<Dan>

We arrive on the 20th and have a hire car booked until the 30th. Before then we need to find a suitable car. Ideally looking for something like a Nissan X-trail type of car with a budget of $7,500. Also, as low mileage etc as possible!

Not impossible, but almost. If you know of any, please let me know.

Dan

EDIT> also we will be SOR (Piara Waters area) but can travel for the right vehicle.

Edited by <Dan>

Not sure if you would be interested but all the car garages in Wangara got hit with the hail storm last week so have loads of cars going cheap as they have some dents on bonnet. We picked up a nice Mitsubishi Outlander and got $3000 off the list price. Ours is white so damage hardly noticable but the darker colours show up more so are even cheaper.

Wish I had the money to get one going b a couple of months

Hi Deb, dont know if you would be interested, but my work will be selling off a couple of old bangers with a million miles on them, they are both rough but seem to run fine, one is a Holden Commodore wagon, the other is a Chrysler Voyager, i dont know how much & when they getting rid, but it wont be a lot, if you are interested i could make some enquiries, see you through for a few months and you would probably get your money back when you sell again.

Hi Deb, we moved here in Feb this year and purchased the Nissan Tida privately has had only one lady owner before myself, and has a full service history where she had taken the car in Mandurah, I have the add on gumtree for the car where you can see pics, it is a very roomy car which is quite surprising, I would of liked to have taken the car with us back to NZ but because we have not had the car for twelve months we would have to pay GST on it, so hence the sale.

Thanks Cathy.