Recommend a removal company in Perth?

Akasully2

We are moving from our rental in Hillarys to our own house in Ocean Reef. Can anyone recommend a removal company that can move us? We had Pickfords out to quote but even they said that they would be higher in price as they charge by the hour and include travelling time from South of Perth and back again.

Anyone more local to us? Not sure if I want them to pack or just do it myself to save the dosh. Mmm...probably the latter.

Thank you.

Probably missed the boat on this one but here goes just in case.

Do what I do, rent a thrifty 3 or 5 ton moving van with a tail lift, take all the small stuff yourself and get Hills & Valleys in to do the big heavy stuff, they charge you 3 hours minimum, but dont charge you for getting to you and back, so make sure you leave then 3 hours work, they are excellent, we have used them Twice now with absolutely no complaints, make sure you leave a carton as the last thing they move, then tell them they can leave it on the van when they are finished, they will be eternally gratefull and knocking on your door for the next move :biglaugh:

• 3 months later...
Probably missed the boat on this one but here goes just in case.

Do what I do, rent a thrifty 3 or 5 ton moving van with a tail lift, take all the small stuff yourself and get Hills & Valleys in to do the big heavy stuff, they charge you 3 hours minimum, but dont charge you for getting to you and back, so make sure you leave then 3 hours work, they are excellent, we have used them Twice now with absolutely no complaints, make sure you leave a carton as the last thing they move, then tell them they can leave it on the van when they are finished, they will be eternally gratefull and knocking on your door for the next move :biglaugh:

Do you have contact details for Hills & Valleys? As with so many Perth companies they dont seem to have an easy to find website!

• 1 month later...