House in Hillarys with pool available for short or long term rental

Hi everyone,

we have a nice place in Hillarys 4x1 with pool too! It will be available from beginning of December as we are breaking our lease to buy our first home ( just up the hill!) our lease term is until the end of February but I am sure the landlord will be happy to continue with the lease. He has been very easy to deal with so far.

we had to find somewhere quickly when we moved to Perth, but so glad we chose Hillarys. We have great friends and neighbours, and it is easy to stroll to Hillarys Marina on Friday evenings for Happy hour :biggrin:

It is an unfurnished property, and it is also PET FRIENDLY which is great if anyone is moving out with their furry friend.

good schools nearby and a lovely park just behind the house, up the hill

buses to train stations and CBD go from nearly the bottom of the drive. Good australian and expat neighbours too, what more could anyone want?! Rent is $650/ month. PM me if you would like further info or photos.

i have written this with newcomers to Perth in mind, but if you are already in Perth and fancy moving to this neck of the woods, then a long term lease could be available straight away.

• Like 1