Making friends

angelia64

Hi, I am moving out on the 24th October. I am also a nurse (mental health) and will be in need of a few friends so happy to meet up although I will be NOR

Hi Lou

Sorry for late reply but work hectic and just got a new rental so moving home also. Let me know once you are landed and settled and we can arrange to meet up. It is just me and my husband here. Kids grown up and live back home. Look forward to meeting you.

Hi Lou

Sorry for late reply but work hectic and just got a new rental so moving home also. Let me know once you are landed and settled and we can arrange to meet up. It is just me and my husband here. Kids grown up and live back home. Look forward to meeting you.

Come to the meet up in the city

• 2 months later...
Hi All

Have lived in Perth going into our fifth year. I am a nurse and my husband does FIFO. I live in Ardross and have a few friends but would love to meet more people. Coffee or a glass of wine. If there is anyone out there wanting to make new friends please message me.

Hi, we are over in Como so not too far away. Neither a wine nor coffee drinker but always up for a cup of tea!