[emoji1366] G'day

KJB87

Hello all,

I have just come across this forum & thought I would say hi!

My Husband & I moved both aged 30 moved to Perth almost 2 weeks ago, we're living in Salter Point & moved over from Cambridge where we left on the 27th June & travelled Asia before landing here to live forever (hopefully!). We also got married on the 16th June, yep, don't do things by halves!

So far we have got our bank cards, 2 cards & my husband already has an interview next week! Now, just need one myself!

We're both excited to see what the future holds here! We have both visited here so quite familiar with the area, but it's completely different now we're living here!

If there's anyone local who would like to meet up that would be great! One thing I do miss is my friends back home!

Katie & Lawrence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Katie, Welcome to the forum and welcome to Perth!

We've been here 7 months now and loving it. I'm 39, hubby 42 and 2 girls 14 and 11. We are SOR in Willetton, not too far from you at all. Happy to meet up in Salter Point if you like, not been there before. I'm not working so free most days.

Pm me if you're interested and we can arrange details.

Jen x

Hey Katie,

my wife (29) and I (32) arrive on the 25th of aug..... its getting a bit crazy and real now.. but sooo glad to be leaving rainy Scotland for the sunshine!

we would be interested in meeting sometime for a nice cold one in the sun :)

pm me on here or get me on FB scott leslee  (profile pic is sitting on  a beach with sunset)

cheers

• 3 weeks later...