Jump to content

Q on Parent Visa, 143


Recommended Posts

Hi , 

For applying this visa , filled out forms must be posted to Perth . So I want to know

       1. Sending copy of form is OK or we must send  ( post ) the origin form ? ( I mean  can we send scanned form to AU and there it printed and posted ? )

       2. Same question is about translated documents . Is it OK to send the pictures ?   


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...