UK - restrictions cancelled !

pegg

So as from next Wednesday all restrictions are cancelled !!! UK is getting back to days of old .

However 100k nhs staff are still being sacked due to not having the trail vaccine - but this is looking very doubtful ! Especially when Omicron is now only effecting the vaccinated ! What a pickle !

But yep restrictions all gone in the UK and i know other countries are now also dropping all restrictions . 

13 hours ago, pegg said:

So as from next Wednesday all restrictions are cancelled !!! UK is getting back to days of old .

However 100k nhs staff are still being sacked due to not having the trail vaccine - but this is looking very doubtful ! Especially when Omicron is now only effecting the vaccinated ! What a pickle !

But yep restrictions all gone in the UK and i know other countries are now also dropping all restrictions . 

Not WA, our borders were supposed to open on Feb 5th and they're not.  We also have mandatory triple vaccination for health workers.

• Like 1

Oh dear @ali  , i heard this ! Alot of my wifes friends from joondalup hospital ( nurses ) where so annoyed at borders being closed !!! so annoying!

From the Uk we have another freedom day today where thousands and thousands will be in london ( will not be televised though lol ) ....... I personally think they will drop the mandate in the UK for nhs staff ! as its 100k refusing to have it . But then the nurses that have had 2 jabs also refuse to have 3rd - and this is what they want , they want you to have 3 jabs ! So realistically its 600k nurses will be walking out !

The world is watching Australia , and it is in disgust ! your government are failing you guys . Weve been screwed as wanted to return , but wife can no longer nurse as not been vaccinated and the borders are always closed ! So we are very very sad . 

Where still in contact with many in Perth area , but hey fingers crossed ...... there is an active police investigation into the whole vaccine in the UK and like i said before many countries are reversing there thinking. Im positive this year we will see change . 

All the best to everyone , And "keep yer pecker up" as my old grandad used to say 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 22/01/2022 at 13:32, pegg said:

Oh dear @ali  , i heard this ! Alot of my wifes friends from joondalup hospital ( nurses ) where so annoyed at borders being closed !!! so annoying!

From the Uk we have another freedom day today where thousands and thousands will be in london ( will not be televised though lol ) ....... I personally think they will drop the mandate in the UK for nhs staff ! as its 100k refusing to have it . But then the nurses that have had 2 jabs also refuse to have 3rd - and this is what they want , they want you to have 3 jabs ! So realistically its 600k nurses will be walking out !

The world is watching Australia , and it is in disgust ! your government are failing you guys . Weve been screwed as wanted to return , but wife can no longer nurse as not been vaccinated and the borders are always closed ! So we are very very sad . 

Where still in contact with many in Perth area , but hey fingers crossed ...... there is an active police investigation into the whole vaccine in the UK and like i said before many countries are reversing there thinking. Im positive this year we will see change . 

All the best to everyone , And "keep yer pecker up" as my old grandad used to say 

You were right. We have seen changes, no one remembers covid anymore. The only pity is that the reasons for this are even worse than covid.

• Like 1