457 approved,yippeeee

Guest johnboywalton13

Guest johnboywalton13

Not posted for a while as i thought my visa was never going to get granted lol.

But it has now been granted,and am now getting everything sorted for our move on the 1st of november this year.

I have a wife and three daughters and we are all looking forward to our exciting move ahead. xxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Catnoehughes

Congrats on the visa approval :smile:

Quick question, any delay between the visa being approved and the visa being issued? My employers in Oz informed me this morning that my visa has been approved but that they are awaiting the official e-mail containing the visa details.

Just wondering if there is usually a long time frame between the approval and the issuing?

Thanks

Cat

Guest Catnoehughes

That sounds promising :smile: My employers said that they checked online and it was approved but they noted that they normally receive the e-mail stating this which they hadn't done yet. Just wondering if I should hold off booking everything until the visa is actually issued or if I can book on the basis of it being approved and cross my fingers that I don't jinx it lol

Cat

Guest johnboywalton13

Thanks every body

Its 8 weeks until we fly.The one thing i have struggled with was getting a reasonably priced holiday let to stay in whilst we are looking for a permanent place to reside.The say 600-900 a week places around perth kinross currambine etc where all booked up and only places around 250-300 a night were available.I did how ever find somewhere but then i had an email off my mothers cousin who lives in Northam and she said she would be offended if we didnt stay with her until we get a permanent let in the north perth area.Result!!! I know its nearly a couple of hours from where we would like to be but at least we get to know our extended family too which i never knew i had xxx.

I would advise to try and get a holiday let well in advance if you can to save on the sleepless nights thinking you are not going to have anywhere to live.

I just cant wait to get out there and get to know people.If anyone is around the kinross currambine area please do get in touch and maybe we can become friends my other email is johnboywalton13@hotmail.com. I am 29 and my wife is 34 we have three daughters aged 10,7,5,and we are looking forward to our outdoorsy life :) :) :)

Take Care

John Lisa Girls xxxx

Guest johnboywalton13

Keep checking your progress on the diac site as it had been accepted a day before they sent me confirmation to my private email.

:) All details are emailed to you and the process has been not too bad.I never had an agent and dealt with it myself and through my employer.

Im sure it will be here soon. x