SOR 45yr old mum two boys 14 and 9 coffee wine and belly laughs

boo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi VGINOZ and Dawnny, I'm Sue and live in Waikiki with two younger kids 7 and 4, my best friend has just arrived from the UK (last week) with her 15 year old son and will be staying with us here in Waikiki, we would love to meet up for a drink/ coffee just let us know when and where :)

Sue x

Hi Sueloo

Sounds good, we will all have to make a date x

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kelly lets meet up soon I live in apple cross but am happy to meet either half way for coffee or in town for a wine ( easier to get cab home ! ) the Lucky Shag seems to be a big meeting place in town but am open to suggestions ,,,hey the more the merrier if anyone else fancies meeting up ,I can do Friday or Saturdays at the moment x Boo

Hi All

We will be over in 13 weeks got a holiday rental in Rockingham hoping to meet up for drinks and a chat. Daughter and son not coming with us hoping daughter will follow but the visa prices have go right up so it going to be a while before they can join us.

Deb

• 3 months later...

Hi Boo & everyone else

I'm just NOR in the Western Burbs, been here for a while but was in the ME for 6 years before that, so not homesick just struggling a bit now that OH and daughter are settled and busy with work and school. I could do with an excuse not to do the housework so if anyone fancies meeting up for coffee/wine let me know.