UK TV access

STEVE P

Has anyone managed to get access to UK TV on the internet & how. Been here a year now and altho not really missing the TV I would have liked to follow the 6 nations Rugby. Always keen to watch England especially when they are doing well. I don't even mind if its not live!!

Has anyone managed to get access to UK TV on the internet & how. Been here a year now and altho not really missing the TV I would have liked to follow the 6 nations Rugby. Always keen to watch England especially when they are doing well. I don't even mind if its not live!!

Espn. On fox air the 6 nations

Get a VPN. It makes your computer look like it has an overseas IP address so you can watch things online. I use mine to watch UK and American TV online. I use IPVanish and pay $10/month but there's lots of others.

Try 'hide my ass' works well for hiding your IP address. Although am finding the Internet speed here is just not quick enough to stream video fast enough to watch it very often.

• 5 months later...
We purchased a little piece of kit online that let's us watch English TV.

Mind I never get a look in with the better half watching the football now the seasons back.

Being able to watch eastenders the same time the fam does back home is fab

Little confused by this, why would you buy a piece of kit to let you watch English TV, when you're in the UK at the moment?

I'm in the UK until October then heading back over to oz, staying in the Gold Coast this time round mind.

Personally I bring it everywhere because it works via wifi so I don't have to register to sky or Virgin when I'm back home and also it offers a lot more then TV. Films, sports, TV series etc... The little black box, have a look at it, it's really good :-)