I Need Money

Blm10

Help I need money, i am finding it very dificult to get all the money i need to get me visa(£1800 + medical) i hate it just when i am getting there somthing always pops up. i am getting fed up with it. i just want to lodge my application

SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE

:arghh:

6, 13, 23, 34, 35 and 40..... There don't say I am not good to you, here are next week's lottery numbers!!

On a more serious note as Yorkie suggests it ain't even begun so if you are struggling now suggest you may need to re-consider and / or take more time to think and plan it through.

Edited by StraighttothePoint

So have you got money for the flights, for shipping or excess baggage, a car or two, the deposit for a rental you will have to get as you can't live with friends forever, school uniforms and contributions for the kids, kitting out your rental? And that is just the tip of the ice berg.

6, 13, 23, 34, 35 and 40..... There don't say I am not good to you, here are next week's lottery numbers!!

On a more serious note as Yorkie suggests it ain't even begun so if you are struggling now suggest you may need to re-consider and / or take more time to think and plan it through.

Thanks I have to share my winnings now! :tongue:

What visa do you intend to have? Have you considered coming on your own to try and save then bring your family over? My company paid for my visa application because of the skills shortage they had and I came here with very little if i'm honest. For the first few months you'll be earning and paying out matey (lots). Although its not an ideal situation being on my own has made it easier financially

the visa i intend to get is a partner visa.the plan is to stay with friends when we get there, once there i have got a job lined up witch payes excellent money. its just here running the home and all the other things that go with it. i dont intend to bring much probly just pictures and things that mean a lot to us.

the visa i intend to get is a partner visa.the plan is to stay with friends when we get there, once there i have got a job lined up witch payes excellent money. its just here running the home and all the other things that go with it. i dont intend to bring much probly just pictures and things that mean a lot to us.

Good luck with that plan.......

hi, how are you going to live in oz? if you are requiring extra funds now? are you guaranteed job, accommodation wages etc when there? i take it you are going there with no savings? as in the uk i know things can be expensive but over in oz they are no cheaper. when are you planning on going?

we have just got back from 3 weeks there,yeah a job and acommodation is not a problem they are sorted. i guess 18months from now. we will take some savings but we wont be able to startsaving properly muntill we hand back our house and move in with some family, which will helpus out massively. i do know things are no cheaper than the uk but will be in a better position in oz

ben