Anyone who lodged 190 in August have case officer yet?

nikkiwd

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Flatpack, I think his must have been referred, it already took a week for our links to change so unlikely they havent done his yet. Oh well looking likely we are going to have a nice long wait now...:sad:

Hi there - both my kids medicals link went the day after meds - mine went too, husabnds was still asking for medicals 3 weeks later!! - i was convinced he had been referred but he hadnt , i was advised by CO (through agent) to call the clinic which i did , they confirmed they had been uploaded , next day link was gone ?

hope you hear something soon

we have CO since last wednesday and our evisa still says in progress so don't go by what that says lol. They have to manually change it and they don't have to if they choose not to so unless you ring up then you may not realise you have one. hope this helps

Thanks kbounds. I rang immi yesterday and I was told we have a CO, and a decision would be made within 2 weeks. Its week 6 now so hopefully by 16th should know.

Hi all,

Got my Visa Granted today. So it is 6 weeks and 2 days since lodged. I think they allocate CO within 5 weeks.

Hope this helps for people still awaiting an outcome.

I'd best ring DIAC tomorrow then, we lodged a week before you and have heard nothing at all from them!

still haven't heard anything from CO since requesting additional docs 30/09... :( getting frustrated now!

I haven't heard from a CO yet, I tried ring this morning but didn't realise they were in Adelaide and they were closed. Frustrated is not the word for me, someone on here applied for their 190 a week after me and they have it whilst I've yet to be contacted by them yet.

I know how you're feeling I kept checking the medical status and mine and my daughters had the link still and everyone else's had been confirmed as nothing more required. I logged in first thing Monday morning and mine had changed. I logged back in at 10 am and 3 were then requiring some case officer intervention. By the afternoon all 7 were back to no further evidence required and then overnight last night I got the grant email.

All very worrying but now elated.