Anyone who lodged 190 in August have case officer yet?

nikkiwd

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, good that you got c/o after 5 weeks, glad there arent any delays! how did you know when you got a case officer, did they email you?

Kbounds you are 1 week ahead of me so I'll be watching you! Hoping to get medicals booked for week of 23rd Sept, bummer theres only one clinic in Scotland that does it and its over £300 more expensive than some down south:skeptical:

Chris, good that you got c/o after 5 weeks, glad there arent any delays! how did you know when you got a case officer, did they email you?

Kbounds you are 1 week ahead of me so I'll be watching you! Hoping to get medicals booked for week of 23rd Sept, bummer theres only one clinic in Scotland that does it and its over £300 more expensive than some down south:skeptical:

for myself and my three kids, it cost us £590.00 which i thought wasn't bad at all. my hubby is having his in perth on friday for $353.00. this whole visa process just takes over your life doesn't it lol? i think i am driving my family insane as it is all i talk about! desperate to be reunited with hubby so really want the grant asap.

must be hard Kbounds alone with 3 kids and hubby so far away, dont think I could do it the way you have. Where are you moving to in Perth when you get there? I booked medicals for next Wednesday, hubby is really nervous about it! It will cost our family of 4 £840, also going to send police checks today just to get it all out of the way. It certainly does take up your life!

Hi

Glad to see im not the only one worrying about the length of time its gonna take to get a CO, we lodged our 190 on the 13/08 and as of yet heard nothing from our agent.

In fact i emailed her today for an update and the reply was "its all uploaded and will happen when it happens"!!

What they forget to realize is that to them its there job but to us its the final piece of the jigsaw and a killer to wait for!!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!

Hello Nikkiwd and Kbounds,

I was reading this thread and noticed that you are one step ahead of me. I am currently filling in the evisa application, however, I have hit a few problems along the way and was wondering if you have had the same problems, and how you got round them?

1. The pages are number 1/17 to 17/17 yet there seems to be no page 5/17 on the evisa application yet when I printed the application off it has questions regarding previous visits to Australia, which I am unable to answer as I cannot access page 5/17, I phone Immi this morning and they have told me to log a technical support query with Skill select which I have done. Did you have a similar problem?

2) On the page where I have to enter my qualifications it askes for my partner qualifications. I am not claiming points for partner skills, and Immi told me I do not need to complete this section, yet unless I enter something I am not able to move on to the next page.

Did you have to enter details of partner qualifications, even though you are not claiming points? If so how did you go about it?

1. Again on the page where I have entered my work experience it is asking for my partners 10 year work history, again even though im not claiming points and it will not let me go to the next page unless I enter something. I was under the understanding that form 1221 was to be completed for partner details?
  2. Again have you had a similar problem and how did you over come it?

Any advice, help or information would be greatly appreciated as I have been going round in circles for the last week now, and seem to be getting know where

And the only way of contacting anyone seems to be through skill select which never seems to come back with a resolution.

hiya,

wein and out of oz while the visa is blodged on 21st august and no CO yet....front end loaded pcc and had me and the kids have had our meds done and hubby having his done on friday in perth so hoping for co soon or maybe just a grant lol :)

Does this mean he can travek in to oz while the visa is in process?? My hubby has a Working holiday he has been over there a while and come back, my 190 visa for us all was lodged last week, can my hubby go back to perth while we are aiting for it on his WHV?? Xx

Hi JMG79,

only fill out the pages that come up on the online visa application, don't worry if it is different to the one you printed, its the online one that they will process. Your case officer should ask if they need further info. I don't remember having to fill out our previous visits to oz, we have been twice in the last 10 years.

my husband is the main applicant and I am the additional applicant, I wrote down my college qualifications (although now think we should have both put secondary education too, which we didn't) if your partner doesn't have any qualifications then just put secondary school education under the 'other' catergory. I too am not claiming any points for partner skills. I just put down my last 3 jobs although it doesn't ask for any evidence of that or qualifications for me in the list of required docs. Just write down any job your partner has had and it will let you go on to the next page. I think it asks first if the partner has worked in the last 10 years so if the answer is no then just say so and it may let you proceed.

Form 1221 is on my list of required docs too so I am doing that today so I can upload it.

I hope some of this helps, as long as what you have claimed in the EOI is shown in the evidence and on the application, you should be OK. Good Luck x

please let us know flatpack! good luck!!!! :-) i rang the london office earlier today and they said that at the moment some 190's are taking up to 10 weeks to get CO and i said well that's not what it states on website so i am going on website not what they told me in london lol :-) our 5 week deadline is up exactly a week after you!

Im so excited for all you guys, lets not pay attention to that '10 week' talk kbounds! did any of you get meds referred?

its only coming up for 3 weeks since lodging for us so not expecting anything for a while yet, a bit worried about whether I have made any little mistakes on the application, hopefully nothing that can affect the outcome anyway!

my organise medical link has now gone and says no health examinations needed etc. i think we all worry if mistakes have been made etc. we have an agent and HE made a mistake on ours and i only noticed when he allowed me to have password to log in. he put the valid from and expiry dates wrong of my youngest childs passport. we had to fill out a form to notify DIAC of incorrect dates.