waiting for visa

ochilgal

Im begining to loose the plot with this visa !!!

uploaded the form 80 on the 24th September , heard nothing , agent told me my application is being processed in line with recommended processing times . Im scared to email agent as i think im annoying them

how long do people generally wait after uploading form 80 ?

beginning to think there going to refuse my visa :frown:

We are on almost eactly the same time scale as you.... (Can't think of exact dates without getting up to look!!!) we had an email yesterday from our agent saying that our medicals have been finalised so now we need to just sit back and wait for a final decision!! Should take. 2-4wks apparently, I keep thinking 'what if' too!.... I'm sure it's natural, Amy x

Guest guest10912

uploaded the form 80 on the 24th September , heard nothing , agent told me my application is being processed in line with recommended processing times . Im scared to email agent as i think im annoying them

beginning to think there going to refuse my visa :frown:

That is barely two weeks, there is really nothing to get impatient about here.

beginning to think there going to refuse my visa :frown:[/quote

You lodged 2 weeks ago.... that is 10 working days! For goodness sake get a grip and don't be so impatient!!!! I am sure that DIAC have more than your application to work on!

I did a form 80 , sent it by post by airsure to prove it had been received . but heard nothing and I do not expect to until maybe May next year. I made a mistake I think though I should have put everyone I knew in Oz only put 1 person, apparently could make a difference to my visa which is a 143.

but watching posts on here 2 weeks seems like nothing. I just got the impression from mine that until the case officer is appointed which looks like May nothing happens. the waiting is killing though.

beginning to think there going to refuse my visa :frown:[/quote

You lodged 2 weeks ago.... that is 10 working days! For goodness sake get a grip and don't be so impatient!!!! I am sure that DIAC have more than your application to work on!

No i lodged on the 9th July - thanks for your advice tho !

Hi

I noticed your timeline says CO 20th August and was just wondering what happened between the 20th August and the 24th Sept? Does the CO take days/weeks to respond even though youve been told one has been allocated?

We've just recently submitted our 190 and have been told it's 5 to 6 weeks for a CO to be allocated (which fits in with your timeline). People have then posted on here that sometimes their visas are approved the same day as CO allocated as all documents are there. I was just asked for form 1221 and no mention of form 80, was that the same for you?

Cheers

Gordon

No i lodged on the 9th July - thanks for your advice tho !

Hi

I noticed your timeline says CO 20th August and was just wondering what happened between the 20th August and the 24th Sept? Does the CO take days/weeks to respond even though youve been told one has been allocated?

We've just recently submitted our 190 and have been told it's 5 to 6 weeks for a CO to be allocated (which fits in with your timeline). People have then posted on here that sometimes their visas are approved the same day as CO allocated as all documents are there. I was just asked for form 1221 and no mention of form 80, was that the same for you?

Cheers

Gordon

Hi , we were told by agent we had CO - then my husbands medical was 'lost' had to call clinic - fixed next day so that held us up a bit , then we were asked for Form 80 - I think it just depends on CO and your set of circumstances as to how quickly they process your visa ? on this forum you see people getting grants the day after CO was allocated and for others its weeks/months later . I dont know about form 1221 sorry

hope you hear something soon

• 1 year later...

Hi, hang on in there, I sent my Form 80 in August 13, was acknowledged in Sept - you'll know they have received it when the first lot of money is taken from your account! I still haven't got a case officer but am hoping to have one really soon. Have just had our medicals and police checks done. I'm applying for a 173 visa. Guess it depends on which visa you apply for. Good luck.