eoi - help!

beandownunder

Hi travelchic,

Did you receive an email from WA telling you that they are checking your profile, or they send you an invitation to fill the application? 6 days including the weekend is really fast, I hope they do the same with me :)

when did you submitted the EoI?

hi guys,

positive skills assessment came back this morning yay!

so onto the EOI- can anyone clarify please, in the employment history section- if we are not claiming points not these grounds can we leave that section blank?

Thanks peeps,

J :wubclub:

Hi

we are completing our EOI tomorrow for the 489 state sponsored visa. We are claiming points for years since my partner qualified and not before, so do we need to pit previous employment history down before he qualified?? This has had me confused for a while

lancashirelass, no only put down the work that you are claiming points for and make sure you will have enough evidence to prove those years work for when you start uploading onto visa application down the line. We were claiming 8 years work experience and had a bit of trouble finding some proof that was going back a few years.

lancashirelass, no only put down the work that you are claiming points for and make sure you will have enough evidence to prove those years work for when you start uploading onto visa application down the line. We were claiming 8 years work experience and had a bit of trouble finding some proof that was going back a few years.

Thanks for clearing that up for me :-) We're claiming for 5 years work experience so we are ok for evidence, he's been self employed for most of it. Still undecided as to go for 190 or 489, he would need to pass IELTS to get enough point for 190, he's working away in Norway at the moment and just want to get this EOI done!

Thanks for clearing that up for me :-) We're claiming for 5 years work experience so we are ok for evidence, he's been self employed for most of it. Still undecided as to go for 190 or 489, he would need to pass IELTS to get enough point for 190, he's working away in Norway at the moment and just want to get this EOI done!

Just to warn you in case you have any children, that there have been a few problems with some people on a 489 visa as the private schools will not accept them. I don't know why, seems a little bit crazy to me as they will acceptable 457, but just to warn you. So it may be worth holding out that 190 visa after all and at least you can live anywhere in the state.

Lou

Just to warn you in case you have any children, that there have been a few problems with some people on a 489 visa as the private schools will not accept them. I don't know why, seems a little bit crazy to me as they will acceptable 457, but just to warn you. So it may be worth holding out that 190 visa after all and at least you can live anywhere in the state.

Lou

Thanks Lou but no we don't have any children. Decided to give the IELTS a go when he gets home in a couple of week, we've waited this long a few more weeks won't harm, especially if it means qualifying for the 190 :-)))