Paint In Container

Kev Rad

i no that when we got our quote we were not allowed any type of fluid items at all. ie nail varnish, paint, toys that may contain water (snow globes etc), creams or things like that.

also when the guy from pss came to check our items he looked at hubbys tools and advised that he not take his hop up as it had dots of paint on.

hope this helps

I can't see paint being allowed. I know the paint tins in my garage have had a tendency to explode in the heat so it could be risk if this happened in a container. Plus some paints are flammable so again this is another risk a removal company may not want to take.

• 4 months later...

Can't you just pour paint into the paint pod? After you have finished, wash it out? Plenty of dulux in Bunnings, if it's too thick, just add water, I wouldn't bring paint in my container, I too have seen tins explode in the heat, we used to store tins of paint in a container in Manchester, come a good hot day in summer, which is a rarity, some of them exploded, same here in perth, we stored tins of paint in a container and they went pop too, imagine all that mess in your container of household goods, another thought, bring some empty paint pod tins with you, so you can pour the local dulux paint into them