Oooops posted in wrong section! My Intro!

mrmrshunter

HI Everyone

I really just wanted to introduce myself - My husband & I are considering applying for immigration to WA, Perth. my brother and his family moved out there is October last year and are having a ball love it and say they have no intention of ever wanting to return to Bonnie Scotland! I am 27 and i work as a PA in a hospital (i have a medical terminology qualification) my husband is 36 also works in the hospital and he deals with IT Security ETC we have two girls 6 & 2 yrs old.

Our initial thoughts on moving abroad was to immigrate to Calgary where i also have family but the sunshine and the fact my brother is in Perth calls on my everyday! My sister in law has advised me to apply for permanent residency and find a job when i get there (not what they done as she had a job before they moved accross) right now we have no savings but we are both on good salaries so saving isnt an issue really we have just never done it and went nice holidays etc!

Ok so im blabbing on a bit i just wanted to put my situation out there - I am i think going to wait for the skilled lists of jobs to come out in March 1st although i did see Medical Adminsitration and a few IT positions on the list just now. I just dont know where to start with it all!! any ideas??? shove me in the right driection anyone? lol!

feeling hopeless & clueless!

Ainsley xx

:jiggy:

Thanks for the reply :)

We went to downunderlive last year with my brother etc when they started their travel plans etc and we spoke with an agent who said my husband would get in not a problem but would be more suited to Melbourne becuase of his job - Im not sure if this is still the care but i will be looking into this as soon as possible :)

I may now mention my brother is Bobopaulsy - some of the mods may know him ive just had a little search through his posts and had a little tear in ym eye reading all his plans - so proud is not even close to how i feel!!!

I just need to convince my hubby that Oz is the way forward for us :) wish me luck!! x