Dance schools#2- this time SOR!

Tigerbalm

Sorry all but this is kind of a repost- I asked about a month ago about dance schools in the Woodvale/Duncraig area for my 2 daughters as we decided on our validation trip that this was the area for us.

However since then my husband has been offered a job, but it's not in the CBD as we thought but in Cockburn Central, so we're now rethinking about areas SOR, mainly Leeming/Bull Creek, and around there.

Does anyone have any info at all about dance schools in these areas? My girls are 10 and 9 and dancing is their life. They take ballet, tap, modern, and acro at the moment, and a bit of musical theatre. I've tried looking online but very few schools seem to have websites and I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to look next. So I wondered if anyone had any recommendations, then we could maybe check them out in person when we come over.

Thanks in advance

TB

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I'd be really interested in this too! My 6 year old does these exact same classes as your daughter. Her ballet school in the UK reassured me that there's lots of schools in Perth because the owner travelled there twice a year so I'm hopeful to find somewhere good for her.

If you get there before me, let me know ;)

Online I've found Valerie Heston school of dance, which looks like its worth pursuing, and EKdance school which I'll take a look at. There's one called Linda Benbow and another called Academie Etoiles but neither of these have a website so I guess we'll have to visit them when we're there. Still hoping someone on here might know of some more. Prices seem to be about $150 per class per term, does anyone know if this is about right?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi just reading through the posts and will be emigrating in a few weeks, I've looked at Cockburn areas like atwell aubin grove south lake. I have a 4 and 3 year old who do tap ballet and modern and was just wondering if you'd found any dance schools? Tiger balm have you moved? What are the areas around where you are looking like?

thanks in advance!!!

Oh I'd be really interested in this too! My 6 year old does these exact same classes as your daughter. Her ballet school in the UK reassured me that there's lots of schools in Perth because the owner travelled there twice a year so I'm hopeful to find somewhere good for her.

If you get there before me, let me know ;)

Hi Bec

I know @Osmond8 little girl is big into her dancing and goes to a dance school in Rockingham. You should send her a PM [emoji1]