APHRA / ANMAC - please help

Ashlenelouise

Okay so for anyone that views this page .. PRETTY PLEASE HELLP ME lol,

and for anyone thinking of applying for Ahpra this is what ive gathered so far ...

I am currently gathering supporting documents to send to aphra, ( I have already sent some documents to ANMAC)

1. identity documents - Passport and birth certificate

2.Academic qualifications - Transcript and graduation certificate and emailed a letter template to my university that they need to fill out and forward to ahpra

3.registration history - verification paid for £34 and also initial registration certificate and current active pin document

4. Work history - CV made using ahpra online template - and certificates of clinical skills i.e AIMS IV therapy and Preceptorship programme (bridge programme)

5.English language skills - ielts certificate (scoring 7 or above).

6. a letter template sent to NMC that they need to fill out and forward to ahpra to prove I have studied an accredited course ( via aphra instructions on website)

7. fill out application form

8. pay $520 dollars via application form ..

I have photocopied everything and im planning to get it all certified by a justice of the peace / magistrate by the end of the month.

Now I already had these documents as I have sent them all to ANMAC in july, however I sent over a letter from my employer to ANMAC (with letter headed paper and official stamp and all that jazz) and I am adamant I have seen on the ahpra website that they wanted me to send it also .. but now I cant find the darn page where it said it.. and ive been looking for over 2 hours ..

HAS ANYONE RECENTLY SENT A LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT TO AHPRA OR BEEN REQUESTED TO DO SO? :confused:

don't want to send it all and then send this piece of paper too ?

thanks in advance guys ... close to tearing my hair out lol ..

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it helps, I am in the process (just sent my form without any documents) and I am not sending a letter from my employer.

I have sent my form so its in the queue. I am getting my documents certified next week at the magistrates court so will forward them on. My uni already had their own template (it matched the one on the website) as they say they have a lot of requests so are used to knowing what AHPRA are looking for. Including the new info on pharmacology. I am still waiting for my NMC pack to request them to forward details to AHPRA.

But, I thought I'd get my application form and AHPRA CV in the post and in the queue!

If it helps, I am in the process (just sent my form without any documents) and I am not sending a letter from my employer.

I have sent my form so its in the queue. I am getting my documents certified next week at the magistrates court so will forward them on. My uni already had their own template (it matched the one on the website) as they say they have a lot of requests so are used to knowing what AHPRA are looking for. Including the new info on pharmacology. I am still waiting for my NMC pack to request them to forward details to AHPRA.

But, I thought I'd get my application form and AHPRA CV in the post and in the queue!

Thank you... I have already had the letter signed by my line manager so I might as we'll send it I suppose it wouldn't hurt.. I never thought of sending my form before the documents ... I may try that . Need to get in touch with the magistrate to see if he can fit me in next week or I will just send it .. Please keep me updated I will be interested to see how you get on xxx

Hi MrsKelly, I am newly qualified so it was the certificate of good standing which AHPRA require from the NMC. I emailed them a couple of times and they said it would take 7-10 days. I rang 0207 681 5627 the international team and they said they would send one in 7-10 days this was on the 11th oct and today I received it. I had to fill in the postal address for AHPRA and send it back, paid the fee online. So hopefully AHPRA get it next week. I would ring the above number see if they have sent it. I contacted them yesterday and they said it had been sent out. You got everything else sorted for AHPRA it's so stressful isn't it. Be worth it thought [emoji4]x

Hi MrsKelly, I am newly qualified so it was the certificate of good standing which AHPRA require from the NMC. I emailed them a couple of times and they said it would take 7-10 days. I rang 0207 681 5627 the international team and they said they would send one in 7-10 days this was on the 11th oct and today I received it. I had to fill in the postal address for AHPRA and send it back, paid the fee online. So hopefully AHPRA get it next week. I would ring the above number see if they have sent it. I contacted them yesterday and they said it had been sent out. You got everything else sorted for AHPRA it's so stressful isn't it. Be worth it thought [emoji4]x

Yes i recieved that form today so will send it back tomorrow. Theres also another form that the NMC need to fill in to prove that the course you completed was accredited, think its requirement 7 of the new assessment criteria. Have you sent that form.

xx

No I haven't sent it off yet, I left my documentation with the magistrate should get them back next week sometime can't really moan as it's being done for free .. . Just been trying to find the place to send it too ... Many people are saying Adelaide .. I need to request my verification, .. I shall do that tomorrow ... And yeah I still have to send the template letter to Nmc for accreditation of the course as well as my verification ..

Also need to email university the template and get them to forward it on to ahpra ...

That's all I have left to do ..

And resit my ielts .. Seem to be getting 9s in each section apart from the writing .. Doing my head in now xx

Edited by Ashlenelouise

Yes i recieved that form today so will send it back tomorrow. Theres also another form that the NMC need to fill in to prove that the course you completed was accredited, think its requirement 7 of the new assessment criteria. Have you sent that form.

xx

I also have to get this form sent to Nmc, just unsure if what department to send it too?

Xx

No I've not been asked for that. Just my degree certificate and transcripts and the good standing certificate. My uni tutor sent them something like that typed up on headed paper. Are you newly qualified xx

I have been qualified 12 months. Double Check the new assessment criteria as AHPRA are assessing applications differently now, i thought everyone had to meet those requirements, 1-8 x

I've been qualified 18months and the ahpra website does state that you need to get Nmc to send BOTH the verification and the ahpra website also provides a template, that you send to the Nmc that provides ahpra with evidence you studies an accredited course,

if you look at the very first post i submitted on this thread ... It lists everything I have done / collected that it stated on the ahpra website,

it's worth just sending extra evidence /documents even if you don't need it .. :) hope this helps xxx

• 2 weeks later...
I have been qualified 12 months. Double Check the new assessment criteria as AHPRA are assessing applications differently now, i thought everyone had to meet those requirements, 1-8 x
@Mrskelly2014 did you get a reply from Nmc with regard to the template for an accreditation course? ? I emailed the same department as the verification and also the transcript department, I received my verification form pack so they must of read it ? But haven't heard of anything yet? Xx

@Mrskelly2014 did you get a reply from Nmc with regard to the template for an accreditation course? ? I emailed the same department as the verification and also the transcript department, I received my verification form pack so they must of read it ? But haven't heard of anything yet? Xx

Hi @Ashlenelouise

yes they emailed me saying they sent the accreditation form off on the 20th oct and the verification form should be there today/monday. Hopefully things will get moving now!