Rockingham meet up

Tia2

Hi everyone,

just wondered of anyone is in or around the Rockingham area at all? I would love to arrange a bit of a get together, maybe sometime in November. We live in Warnbro and would proberly set something up at the foreshore in Rockingham :) We are a couple in our 30s and have a 13yr old daughter and a beautiful springer spaniel!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, glad I had some replies, was a bit worried nobody would be interested in meeting! How does Saturday 8th or sunday 9th november suit everyone? Is everyone OK with meeting at the Rockingham foreshore for a BBQ? The children will be able to use the parks (depending on age) and go int the sea etc after some food :) Jen, am I right in reading that you only flew to Perth a couple of weeks ago?? If so, WELCOME :) :) We have been here for nearly 2 years but still love making new friends and getting out and about.

Hi Plimthing. great to hear from you :) I still have days where we have mixed emotions but they are few and far between now. I just miss my mum and dad and my dog who now lives with my mum. This is home now but I appreciate it can still be hard for people. By the way, my names Amanda :)

Hi Plimthing. great to hear from you :) I still have days where we have mixed emotions but they are few and far between now. I just miss my mum and dad and my dog who now lives with my mum. This is home now but I appreciate it can still be hard for people. By the way, my names Amanda :)

Hi Amanda! I'm Tony. I cannot imagine this place ever being my home, just where i live! I like to travel around a bit so this place is just another

tick in the box for me. Home will always be where i was born and raised for me.

We're in Secret Harbour and there are quite a few of us PP's in the area [emoji1]

Every month I've been organising one centrally; near or in the city or Freo. This month @beandownunder has organised one in Synergy Parklands, Kings Park as they're validating their visa and arrived yesterday. All welcome. I think this one will be a good turn out as it's been arranged for quite a while. Next one will probably be Point Walter in Nov/Dec.

It would be great to meet up locally though but I'll need to check what we have on. Every weekend has been so busy the kids are crying out for one doing nothing :wink:

We have 3 kids, 10, 8 and 8.

Lou x

Edited by Lou8670

I would have gone to the king's park meet but we already have plans :( I know what you mean about busy weekends Lou...sometimes it's just nice to spend some time at home! Be great to meet you though if you can make it to Rockingham. Happy little vegemite, we were at the mandurah poms meet but didn't get there until 2 as our daughter had a ballet exam :)

Hi all, yes we only arrived 2 weeks ago, we can make either date, would love to meet others who have been mad enough to make the move!!

wow Jen, really hope you are settling in well. It can all seem a bit daunting at the beginning but just shout out if you need any help or someone to talk to, I remember the move well :)

Think I'll come along too! Me and my husband are in our 30's and have a 13year old daughter. Would be nice to meet people with kids same age as ours! Everyone we know has younger ones

Hi liloharry....finally someone who has a daughter the same age as ours!!!!!!!!!! We don't have any friends with teenage girls so she is always sooo bored when we have get togethers! Where a bouts are you living? :)

Hi liloharry....finally someone who has a daughter the same age as ours!!!!!!!!!! We don't have any friends with teenage girls so she is always sooo bored when we have get togethers! Where a bouts are you living? :)

We are down in San Remo, so not too far away, my daughter gets bored too as our friends kids are too young for her now. We can make either date at the moment for the meet up :)