Perth Schools - Primary through to year 12?

Jersey2Perth

Please can you help me?

Are there any/many State or Private (not Catholic) schools that go from primary through to year 12, preferably co-ed too?

We are hoping to move to Perth in the UK summer of 2016. We have 3 children. Our eldest girl is 9 and would join year 5 in the UK in Sept2016. Middle girl will be 6 and due to join year 2 in Sept2016. Our youngest, a boy will be 4, almost 5 and due to start in reception - the first year of school in the UK in Sept2016.

I know in NSW the ages and school years coincide with the UK but I am unsure of the WA situation. There does not appear to be the breadth of choice as there is in Sydney, though this is the same between many major cities.

I have only just started investigating Perth schools. Our moving plans have changed from Sydney to Perth because hubby will need to travel a great deal to Asia so it makes sense. We swung by Perth last summer to activate our visas - a 2 day flying visit! I know a little of Perth of old having lived in Cottesloe for 8 months in 2002 - but it is a different city now - places and suburbs that were desert when I was living there!

We are flexible of location and have a healthy budget for renting/buying so schools really are the focus at the moment.

Any pointers gratefully received. Thank you

no Govt schools are K - 12. There are lots of private ones, mainly Catholic for co ed but also a few Anglican and Baptist ones. Some are better than others (particularly amongst the Baptist ones). Off the top of my head - so may have check them out, the better co ed K- 12 schools are All Saints College, Wesley (though it may only be girls in the primary), Lake Joondalup Baptist College, John Wollaston and Kingsway Christian. The top K-12 co-ed Catholic - John XXIII College and Sacred Heart.

• 2 months later...

It used to be called roleystone district high but the primary joined with the district high which was years 6 to 10 but it is now the community college which does k to 10 on the one site. I went to the primary school and to the DHS my children now go to the school. We are pushing for it to go to year 12.

It it is not a district high anymore as it has a primary side attached to the school.