Pet Insurance recommendations

Raychelsb

Hey All

Any advice on best Pet Insurance companies here? I used Petplan in UK because they paid 100% of the bills (minus excess) and straight to the vet too, but don't think I will be that spoilt here!

Heard good things about PIA, any other recommendations?

Thanks as always :)

We have petplan in AU. They cover 100% of the bills minus $150 excess PER problem. IE: If he gets an injury in May and an unrelated injury in September, you pay $150 twice. They aren't cheap ($70p/m), but so far they have been quite okay with the claims process.

We use RSPCA, and they pay 80% of all costs, so no excess, which means even if its a small bill, you still get some back. Our first year of insurance we claimed for over $12,000 - had a very sick puppy, and the premiums have still not gone up, we pay $43 a month for a dog and $45 for a cat.

Bow wow meow here two claims so far no problem $70 a month for our Rottweiler. Had a few probs with ither providers with refusal as our dog is a Rottweiler. Discriminating #$%

Wow I didn't know that they could refuse based on breed. How disgusting. Especially as Ebs is such a softie....

Bow wow meow here two claims so far no problem $70 a month for our Rottweiler. Had a few probs with ither providers with refusal as our dog is a Rottweiler. Discriminating #$%

I didn't know you had a rottie Elfie, we breed rotties and dachshunds, Rotties are my favourite dog of all time.