Anyone live in Yanchep?

HarryStyles

Just wondering how long it would realistically take to drive from Yanchep to Mindarie/Peter Moyes area during the school run times?

We hadn't considered this far north but having done some online research this weekend it looks pretty nice, i realise decisions cant be made from the internet but the driving times will either rule it in or out

2 hours ago, Weedolly said:

dont know about school run times but would take you around 20 minutes at off peak.  You have to consider work commute as well,  have you been to Yanchep?  its nice and shiney and new but apart from the beach not much else there.  

shiny new and not much else was what worried me!  I haven't been any further north than Jindalee.  many thanks

Why not just live in mindarie/quinns? Not that much more expensive is it? We lived a year and a half in quinns and it was pretty good. 5min walk to the beach, beautiful stroll next to the beach, pretty quiet, friendly people in the neighbourhood except for the one bogan family across the street. Little shopping center with bakery at walking distance.