Canning vale or Harrisdale areas

magicians

Hi, we're in Willetton just next door! Actually researching canning vale, Harrisdale and Southern river to move to in a couple of years time.

Early 40s and turning 40 for us with 2 girls 15 and 11.  Both working full time but happy to meet up one weekend or in the easter hols as I get the hols off.

Been here just over a year and loving it.

Pm me if you fancy meeting and we'll go from there.

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, my children are young adults now.  Have you thought of organising something with the neighbours, or when the kids are back at school, inviting friends over for - it's a great way to get to know other parents and I've known many friendships start that way.

Thanks for the reply Ali. Yes we have some friends via the school etc which is nice but I’d also really like to meet some poms to branch out some more.

peolle with kids would be ideal but it’s not mandatory I guess. 

I think I’m just missing that English connection a lot and hope to meet some people from home :-)

many thanks again :-)

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:32, magicians said:

Thanks for the reply Ali. Yes we have some friends via the school etc which is nice but I’d also really like to meet some poms to branch out some more.

peolle with kids would be ideal but it’s not mandatory I guess. 

I think I’m just missing that English connection a lot and hope to meet some people from home :-)

many thanks again :-)

No worries, when we went places our eldest never had anyone to talk to as no-one had children her age (she was 11), everyone seemed to have a boy of 7 and our lad was sorted lol.

He's actually still friends with the boys he was buddied with on his first day of school (he's now 19) and we're still friends with their parents from doing the drop off and hanging around for a glass of wine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...