Where to live?

Jill

Good morning everyone.  I have posted on here a couple of times already.  We moved on the weekend to Fremantle from Adelaide.  We’re here for a month so have to start looking for a more permenant rental.  My husband works and Henderson and we have 2 children of 8 and 11.  Where should we live?  Advice on all suburbs please.

We had a drive around yesterday.  Coming here everyone in Adelaide said it was so similar to there but it’s not so been a bit of a shock.  We have been told that all government secondary schools here are very poor apart from Willetton but it’s so expensive to live there.  I liked Coogee 

11 hours ago, Jill said:

We had a drive around yesterday.  Coming here everyone in Adelaide said it was so similar to there but it’s not so been a bit of a shock.  We have been told that all government secondary schools here are very poor apart from Willetton but it’s so expensive to live there.  I liked Coogee 

There are quite a few good public secondary schools.

• Like 1