Jump to content
Sharon Goodchild

Converting University of Sunderland Certificate of Education to Australian Qual

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I've been in Perth for 10 years and as yet have been unable to find out what my qualifications for Certificate of Education, and NVQ Assessing is the equivalent (further and adult) to over here. I've spoken to numerous uni's here and they all tell me to enroll in a teaching course, and after I've completed the initial units they will tell me if I can be credited. Has anyone done this or knows what my quals are recognised as here? Thanks in advance😊

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now