Hiya I would like to know what you think of these suburbs as a place to settle....??

Hi everyone

We have been doing some research into suburbs NOR and have come up with the following places as possible places to live for a year..It would be great to hear your opinions on any of them:

wembley

wembley downs

scarborough

churchlands

carrine

woodlands

doubleview

karrinyup

thanks everyone, Jo

ps. we would like to be near good transport links :-)

where are you working, have you got kids, do you want night life near by. All good suburbs, good schools. Scarborough best if you are young and want the beach and a bit of night life. Carine the furthest out and schools ok but other areas probably better. Churchlands - great high school. Wembley Downs probably the 'poshest'.

Hi thank you for your replies..I am 34 and my partner a young 45, no kids. He will be working in the CBD. i will look for a job when i am out there. We would like to be within 30mins walking distance to beach and in a safe nice area, not too expensive..:biggrin: not overly fussed by lots of nightlife on doorstep but would like to be a short train ride away from it...exciting!!

Edited by Jo1977

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldnt have a problem living in any of these areas to be honest. We live in Carine but thats because we have a 14 yr old in school here. If I didnt have kids and need to be in catchment area I would probably live closer to the city althoug its not that far anyway to be honest. I guess it all depends on the type of lifestyle that you want.