stelol1

Guest sue-LFC 9

hi all,

PERTH OFFICE

RCB - MAY 12

TRA(TOOK 12 WEEKS)

LODGED VISA - 19TH OCT 12

ACK LETTER - NOV 9TH 12

NO NEWS AT AL, DR (except medicals to be requested!!!) 26YRS EXPERIENCE HAIRDRESSER

22 WEEKS YESTERDAY ARRRRRR:arghh: SO JUST OVER 5 MONTHS MARK

ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT

Su

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,

PERTH OFFICE

RCB - MAY 12

TRA(TOOK 12 WEEKS)

LODGED VISA - 19TH OCT 12

ACK LETTER - NOV 9TH 12

NO NEWS AT AL, DR (except medicals to be requested!!!) 26YRS EXPERIENCE HAIRDRESSER

22 WEEKS YESTERDAY ARRRRRR:arghh: SO JUST OVER 5 MONTHS MARK

ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT

Su

Well fingers crossed for everyone waiting....It's a new month so keep positive

Hi all,

we have received nomination approval today from our MA.

can anyone tell me what this means? Would this mean we have a CO now looking at the application? Or do they happen at different stages?

lodged 31st oct Perth DRC.

thankyou

Guest mahibul
Hi all,

can anyone tell me what this means? Would this mean we have a CO now looking at the application? Or do they happen at different stages?

thankyou

congrats nee, off course you got co and hope you will get your final good news very soon,

it gave me hope now, i applied 2nd november at perth, drc,

thanks

Hi all,

thankyou

Not necessarily, your agent may have lodged your Nomination prior to lodging your visa application! If so, you will now be able to lodge your visa and pay app fee of $3060 and may get a separate case officer. If you have time on your side, this is the best/safest way to apply as there is no lodgement fee on NOmination, only pay when lodging visa

However there is currently around a 20% refusal on RSMS applications in Perth, so your agent will have acted wisely waiting for the nomination prior to lodgement.

Edited by New Life Down Under

Not necessarily, your agent may have lodged your Nomination prior to lodging your visa application! If so, you will now be able to lodge your visa and pay app fee of $3060 and may get a separate case officer. If you have time on your side, this is the best/safest way to apply as there is no lodgement fee on NOmination, only pay when lodging visa

However there is currently around a 20% refusal on RSMS applications in Perth, so your agent will have acted wisely waiting for the nomination prior to lodgement.

thankyou for the info

our agent advises he applied for the company nomination and visa application on the same day 31st oct. RCB was approved in October and acknowlement received in December. application submitted DRC with Medicals and police checks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sue-LFC 9
I'm sure you won't be waiting too much longer. All the best

Congratulations Nee can you post time line.

6 months on Friday for us - desperation now - no CO or contact since ACK letter. Arrrrrrr

Congratulations Nee can you post time line.

6 months on Friday for us - desperation now - no CO or contact since ACK letter. Arrrrrrr

RCB Approved Sep 2012

Application & nomination 31st October

Acknowledgement Dec 7th

Nomination approved April 2nd

CO on holiday until April 15th. Visa granted this day.

Thankyou and good luck they seem to be moving along faster now on the post July applications

Guest sue-LFC 9
RCB Approved Sep 2012

Application & nomination 31st October

Acknowledgement Dec 7th

Nomination approved April 2nd

CO on holiday until April 15th. Visa granted this day.

Thankyou and good luck they seem to be moving along faster now on the post July applications

SIX MONTHS TODAY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, my MA told me yesterday DIAC are working weekends now so fingers crossed.

Guest wombat

Guys I've got my visa todayyyyyyyyyyyy

Perth, DR, Civil engineer, low risk country

Lodged 16-01-13

Granted 22-04-13

Now my status is FINALISED

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Guest sss71
Guys I've got my visa todayyyyyyyyyyyy

Perth, DR, Civil engineer, low risk country

Lodged 16-01-13

Granted 22-04-13

Now my status is FINALISED

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Congrats! You're just granted right away without any pre notice or additional request?

Guest sss71

Below is from other rsms forum. It's useful info although it does not much deviate from what has been known.

Just to share a little bit insight told by my mate who is an overseas student working at Sydney Centre, DIAC has 2 crews taking care of pre-July cases and cases after that respectively for better processing efficiency, as they are assessed in different criterias. Thus, post-June cases can be approved earlier than the other. And each crew groups cases by occupation, reputation of agent and region of emplotment, etc. Within the same conditions and lodgement time, decision-ready cases will be prioritized. The reason why low risk country cases are faster is that Australia has ETA with these countries, sharing the same database to fast-track the applicant's personal information.