perth zoo or caversham(?) wildlife park...opinions please!

Corinne14470

My choice is Caversham, take a picnic and leave it in the car. You'll get round Caversham in about half a day, when you're finished enjoy your picnic in Whiteman park, take bathers as there's a big toddler splash pool, you can do a little train ride. We take all our visitors to Caversham.

Guest guest1337
Sal I think you have your geography a bit mixed up and your wildlife parks mixed up. Caversham is a suburb of Perth (near Midland) and you might be thinking of something like Country Life Farm down in Yallingup where you can feed the animals.

No, sal is quite correct! There is a Margaret river choc factory in the swan valley! Also as a matter of interest the chocolate is actually from Belgium, hence why it's so tasty!!!

Edited by guest1337

Oh yeah I forgot about that. It's been a long while since I was in the Swan Valley, but I do remember now going to the Chocolate Factory last time I was there. Would have liked to get to Duckstein as well but it looked pretty full with bus loads of drunken 20 somethings on end of season footy drinking sessions