Wife's telling me hug boots r cheaper in Perth??

Yorkyburn

Hi

Coming over this month to validate.

The wife is saying that hug boots are cheaper over there than in the uk, although I ain't a clue how much they are over here.

Any ladies out there know where cheapest to buy, & how much please.

Got to be originals & not copies

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Uggs in oz aren't the same as the ones in the UK. The ones in the UK are made in china by an American company. Australian companies can all use the word 'ugg' so long as they're using the right wool(or something like that). So in essence, the uggs you'd buy in the UK aren't genuine Aussie uggs - was all far too complicated for me and after a year in Australia where they're totally frowned upon I didn't bother! Good luck!

Uggs in oz aren't the same as the ones in the UK. The ones in the UK are made in china by an American company. Australian companies can all use the word 'ugg' so long as they're using the right wool(or something like that). So in essence, the uggs you'd buy in the UK aren't genuine Aussie uggs - was all far too complicated for me and after a year in Australia where they're totally frowned upon I didn't bother! Good luck!

Nowt wrong with bogan chic mate

'Real' Ugg Boots are made in China.

For years 'Uggs' was a generic term in Australia that covered all sheep skin shoes/boots made in Australia by several companies.

Then an american trademarked the name, and has them made in China and try and sue the Australian companies still using the name.

The quality 'fake' uggs are actually made in Australia.

They were worn like slippers when I was a kid. Something to put on once you'd got your PJs on.